Residual VOC easy tester
- List of Products
- Residual VOC easy tester
The product is an intermittent continuous water VOC gas monitor, which can be utilized to monitor VOC gas concentration by getting water automatically and continuously aiming at detection objects such as plant drainage as well as vaporizing VOC gas solved in water in ways of heating and vaporizing (aeration).
- Easy operation by anybody at field
- Finding flaws of products within the shortest time
- Detection of small traces (toluene of 0.1mg/㎡)
- Strong GC relevance
- Detection of mixed VOC gas
- Memory ability of 1000 data (transmitted to PC terminal with USB)
Simple devices to test residual organic solvent (total VOC) in printing sheets and adhesive films
It is available to measure the VOC gas by testing the total VOC gas volume in specialized test bottles in sample papers.
Difference with analysis meters 1: The GC method
● The headspace GC method: qualitative and quantitative analysis
●The detector is utilized to detect various components after the extraction of the VOC component with the Gas Chromatography method
● Acquire concentration (quantitative) of various VOC components (qualitative)
● Acquire the concentration (ppm) of various components of residual solvents and total amount (ppm) ⇒ easy to judge if it exceeds than the autonomous reference value
Difference with analysis meter 2: VOC sensors
● It detects with the detector (sensor), in no need of extracting VOC components
● Acquire the total VOC concentration (quantitative)
● However, the premise of known VOC components and mixing ratio is needed.
● Simple and rapid, with low cost.
● In no need of special knowledge.
● Easy for maintenance: one time of correction for each year
● It is better to check correlation between the cross check and the GC method in advance in order to judge if it exceeds than the autonomous reference value.
Usage of the simple test machine for residual VOC gas
■Simple site quality management for packaging industry such as gravure printing
■Detection on residual solvent in products such as food packaging materials, containers, tucks and adhesive films
■Others: Li-ion electrode films, rubber products, modeling plastic products and powder articles
■Field detection on the above production line
|Trade name||residual VOC easy tester|
|Detection method||polymer film swelling based interference amplification reflection method (IER method)|
|Detection object||volatile organic compound (VOC: mainly including liquid substances and solvents in normal temperature)|
|Detection ranges||Auto range (Low→High automatic switchover) and toluene equivalent value *１
Low range: 1 - 100ppm→service range 25 - 2500ppm
|Attraction method||built-in diaphragm pump attraction|
|Attraction amount||200 - 250mL /min|
|Detection time||about 10 – 30 seconds (it can be adjusted automatically as per temperature of the detection part: it is available to prolong manually)|
|Accuracy||the larger of the value within ±20% of the indicated value or that within ±3% of the full span of the movement range (in condition of toluene steam). *2|
|Repeatability||the larger of the value within ±10% of the indicated value or that within ±2% of the full span of the movement range (in condition of toluene steam). *2|
|Temperature of the sample||detection temperature of power supply of about10 - 35℃|
|Power supply||AC100V 10A|
*1: The VOC aiming at other substance besides toluene; it is available to enter into the conversion coefficient to read directly.
*2: There may be changes as per different using conditions and detection environments.
About lending of demos
The company provides potential customers with free lending services. Please consult to us about detection objects and detection methods.
Example of residual solvents in simple film sheets
|Example of VOC||lower limiting value of residual VOC in each ㎡ (mg/㎡)|
|2-propyl alcohol (IPA)||0.525|
|Methyl ethyl ketone (MEK)||0.360|
|Methyl isobutyl ketone (MEBK)||0.083|
|Propylene glycol monoethyl ether||0.036|
|N,N-Dimethylformamide (D MF)||0.030|
|N,N-dimethylacetamide (D Mac)||0.029|
* Sample: sheets of 10cm×10cm ⇒ place them in an aluminum case (with the volume of 100cc) for certain period and conduct circle detection (adjusted to suitable humidity) (the lower limit of detection is calculated with 2ppm).
* When the area and the weight of the sample are increased by 5 times, the residual VOC value is changed to one fifth of the original value, which can be utilized for high sensitivity detection.
* Please consult to us for detection sensitivity of other VOC components at any time.